Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.86639%

10 years ago nobody even knew what a trans stamp was

Posted on 14 years ago

Holy smokes..i dont know much about the vintage stuff, meaning may or may not be worth that much.. but oh my I could get a whole drum set for that price.

Posted on 14 years ago

From cletuss

Holy smokes..i dont know much about the vintage stuff, meaning may or may not be worth that much.. but oh my I could get a whole drum set for that price.

Of course that's not to say that anyone will be willing to pay that much for this one considering the current economic conditions, but some day probably not too far off in the future they will.

Posted on 14 years ago

The advent of the internet virtually guarantees that the world will know about anything and everything..............

This is not all bad though. LoLoLoLo

have a wonderful evening

drumhack D' DrummerSumo Dudeguitar3:p

"If it doesn't matter who wins or loses then why the hell do they keep score Peg? - Al Bundy
Posted on 14 years ago

That's a great pic of the stamp ; you can spot the "z" & "o" from a mile away....marko

Posted on 14 years ago

From marko52

That's a great pic of the stamp ; you can spot the "z" & "o" from a mile away....marko

That's good because it looks like he took it from about a mile away.

Posted on 14 years ago

Doh.. Guess i should have asked 10 years latter and I still dont know what a trans stamp is..please explain.

:o

Posted on 14 years ago

From cletuss

Doh.. Guess i should have asked 10 years latter and I still dont know what a trans stamp is..please explain.:o

It's one of these things:

[img]http://photos.imageevent.com/drumaholic/kzildjianandco/4%20trans.jpg[/img]

They come in 4 different flavors.

Posted on 14 years ago

coolaids thanks for the heads up Drumaholic. No kidding i remeber back i the day my cymbals had these stamps on them... like 15 / 20 years back.

So if cymbals has these stamps they are quite valuble or i can asume 4 differents stamps means differnt values?

Thanks again.

Posted on 14 years ago

From cletuss

coolaids thanks for the heads up Drumaholic. No kidding i remeber back i the day my cymbals had these stamps on them... like 15 / 20 years back.So if cymbals has these stamps they are quite valuble or i can asume 4 differents stamps means differnt values? Thanks again.

No they're all pretty much worth the same. Because only a small handful of drummers can tell the difference anyway.

And the majority who can't will claim that theirs is from the 1940's anyway....even though they aren't.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here