Vintage Drum Forum the best vintage drum forum on the Internet - Vintage Drum History - Vintage Drum Questions

Go Back   Vintage Drum Forum > For Sale

Old 06-15-2018, 01:35 PM
Contributing Member

Default Slingerland Sparkling Orange Avante

https://imgur.com/a/1CNwsKw
Iím having a tough time uploading photos to this site the majority of them time so bear with me please.
Putting some feelers out on a Slingerland kit that I have. Very rare Slingerland Avante in sparkling orange pearl! This is one of the rarest finishes that Slingerland offered in the 70ís in a rare Avante sizes! I have been able to track down very few pictures of the sparkling orange finish and have located 0 Avante styles. The kit is in incredible condition with 0 wrap imperfections or fading to speak of and very minor pitting to the chrome. Sizes are 22, 12, 13, 14, 16, and 13 Gene Krupa sounds king. Iíd love to sell it to someone on this forum but Iíll be posting publicly in the next week or so. Everything on the kit is original, in the pictures I have a vintage ludwig hoop of the 12 however Iím receiving an original Slingerland chrome over steel hope in the next day or so I couldnít just wait to take pictures! Please reach out to me with any questions of inquiries for more information! Thanks! I will include the cases for local pickup however shipping them would be challenging and at the expense of the buyer.
Asking $2200 obo plus actual shipping. Iíd love the chance for someone to locally pick it it. Located in Dayton Ohio
Nick
Old 06-15-2018, 03:25 PM

Default Re: Slingerland Sparkling Orange Avante

Good luck with sale.
Old 06-15-2018, 03:31 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingerfan View Post
Good luck with sale.
Thanks for your kind words! Itís been a blast connecting with people tracking down the original missing mounts and hoop. Iíve learned a great deal about this kit but some questions still remain as how many avantes in this finish are even out there! Iíd love to see another example if someone can track one down! I truly prefer a smaller setup (one up, one down or something similar) so I couldnít utilize this kit like it deserves.
Old 06-21-2018, 09:42 AM
Contributing Member

ing this up. I’m taking offers on this ultra unique kit. I posted high because I’m out of town until Sunday and truly just gathering interest to line up the perfect buyer! Thanks god bless!
Old 06-29-2018, 09:18 PM
Contributing Member

Lowered to $1850 obo. Message me if you’re interested or would like any additional pictures.
Old 07-21-2018, 02:33 PM
Contributing Member

Opening this ultra rare kit to $1800 shipped to the lower 48. Message me or call 937-516-2952

Tags
avante , orange , rare , slingerland , vintage