Vintage Drum Forum the best vintage drum forum on the Internet - Vintage Drum History - Vintage Drum Questions

Go Back   Vintage Drum Forum > Restoring Vintage Drums

Old 12-01-2013, 11:40 PM
Contributing Member

Default Re: DrumMaker.com???

Greetings VYACHESLAV, do yourself a favor and file a credit back threw your bank! It will save you time and frustration and seems to be the only method that works with this A@#--*%^ole. Good luck.
Old 12-11-2013, 12:50 PM

Angry Re: DrumMaker.com???

Hi guys,
I ordered shells on drummaker.com for 556.14$ to France the 21 of november 2012 (385 YEARS AGO) and I still have not received anything ! that's not f***g serious ! whenever it meets my email (once in three) he promises me to make the necessary but a year after i'm still wainting...
greetings from France (sorry for my english)

Last edited by cruchovic; 04-30-2014 at 02:09 AM.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:10 PM
Vintage Drum Guru

Sorry to hear that, cruchovic.

Yet another reason to NEVER, EVER do business with that piece of crap ever again.

I am STILL waiting for my refund, after he promised a refund in each of the last 3 emails. This guy is a mother f***ing joke!

I am going to call him tomorrow, and I will not let him off the phone until he processes my refund. I wonder what kind of excuses he'll have, or maybe he'll just hang up.

I wonder how much longer he will continue to f**k people out of their hard earned money? Something needs to be done. Maybe it's time to get the local police involved? This guy is lower than earthworm slime.
Old 12-12-2013, 03:03 AM
Advanced Member

I got my money back by filing a challenge through my credit card. It only took a couple of weeks, and to Andy's credit he didn't challenge my challenge. I suggest that if you paid him by credit card, call your credit card and ask them how to challenge a charge. Visa and Master Card at least are pretty good at handling these cases pretty quickly.
Old 12-19-2013, 12:23 AM
Vintage Drum Guru

Latest on this....my claim against Drummaker via my bank/credit card (just the smaller part of the $400 odd of mechandise promised for delivery variously in June, July, August and September) is being disputed by Drummaker because "services were given in full and as a result M has every right to retain funds".

So we're not even in the realm of "we've had problems, let's fix it", Drummaker are just bald-faced lying and saying they've shipped the goods. I hope this can be of some use to anyone else pursuing this character.
Old 04-30-2014, 02:21 AM

hi guys,
since my last review (December 2013) Andy F. contacted me by private message promising to help me in the week ... 4 months later and many mails from me later this is still the radio silence. I really more than enough of this guy who made ​​promises to everyone but that does nothing.
I certainly did not get there but if i can't be refund quickly I will hire judicial proceedings against him ... really sad!
Old 08-18-2014, 02:47 PM
Contributing Member

To all who order ANYTHING; If you pay for an order through the US Mail, and the company takes your money, and does not send you your merchandise, that is mail fraud. The Postal Inspection Service is very effective in these matters, and it costs nothing to get P.I.S. involved. Just a tip from a Postal Service employee with experience in these matters.
Old 12-22-2014, 12:56 AM
Contributing Member

This guy ,{ Andy Foote} is a Real piece of work.... he's Super fast to get your money. he make lots of promises... even say's he shipped your item and it's on the way....then ...............nothing happens or arrives......... time goes on...................

If or when you ever when get a hold of him, all the excuses will start, actually , it's rather amazing/ and entertaining how many different excuses, Andy foote can come up with... This guy is a chronic liar.... If you do get your credit card company involved, he might jump to action, but don't count on it.......Save yourself the agony and forget doing any business with this guy !!!!...It's not worth the headache and frustration... shop anywhere else....Beware Drummaker.com