Vintage Drum Forum the best vintage drum forum on the Internet - Vintage Drum History - Vintage Drum Questions

Go Back   Vintage Drum Forum > Wanted to Buy

Old 05-15-2018, 12:13 AM
Advanced Member

Default WTB: Nice MIJ Kit

Hi everyone!

Iím tossing the idea around right now of getting a nice vintage MIJ kit to use as a tour kit/house kit with my band. Iím currently using my Rogers (which stay at my guitaristís house) which Iím not very happy about. Those B&B lugs are fragile and I donít want something bad happening to them by stuffing them in a van and taking them on the road for two weeks.

So Iím tossing around the idea of MIJ drums. My hardshell cases are for a 22/13/16 setup, so Iím looking for that with the MIJ drums. Iím not sure what my budget is yet, or if I even want to do this or not, but maybe someone here has an offer I canít refuse!

I would prefer a 13/16/22 matching kit in some sort of sparkle/wrap. Good shape, Playerís kit, able to withstand some touring.

If you have anything, please post below with a price and maybe youíll have a buyer on your hands!

Thanks everybody!

1959-1960 Rogers 14x14 floor tom in blue sparkle. Transition badge preferred, Jasper shell with roundover bearing edges only.
1959-1960 Rogers 9x13 rack tom in blue sparkle. Transition badge preferred, Jasper shell with roundover bearing edges only.
I will trade other Rogers of the same era for these drums. I have a 1960 14x14 Jasper shelled floor tom in Jet Black I am willing to trade as well as other Rogers drums. Contact me if you have either of these!