Vintage Drum Forum the best vintage drum forum on the Internet - Vintage Drum History - Vintage Drum Questions

Go Back   Vintage Drum Forum > Vintage Drums

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-30-2020, 04:27 PM
kenshireen kenshireen is offline
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 168
Default Need a Nickel Rim Clip For Vintage Slingy Snare

Hi,
If anyone has an extra around I would appreciate.
Or where I can buy one.
DFD is out of nickel

Thank you
Ken
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-01-2020, 08:51 AM
Powertone Powertone is offline
Vintage Drum Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 679
Default Re: Need a Nickel Rim Clip For Vintage Slingy Snare

Sent you a PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-02-2020, 02:04 PM
idrum4fun idrum4fun is offline
Vintage Drum Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,592
Default Re: Need a Nickel Rim Clip For Vintage Slingy Snare

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshireen View Post
Hi,
If anyone has an extra around I would appreciate.
Or where I can buy one.
DFD is out of nickel

Thank you
Ken
Hi Ken!

Did you find your clip yet? I just saw this one on eBay... https://www.ebay.com/itm/Slingerland...sAAOSwzq5fxW6e

Please keep in mind the next time you are looking for something to put it in the "wanted" section. Just a suggestion!

-Mark
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-04-2020, 08:52 AM
kenshireen kenshireen is offline
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 168
Default Re: Need a Nickel Rim Clip For Vintage Slingy Snare

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrum4fun View Post
Hi Ken!

Did you find your clip yet? I just saw this one on eBay... https://www.ebay.com/itm/Slingerland...sAAOSwzq5fxW6e

Please keep in mind the next time you are looking for something to put it in the "wanted" section. Just a suggestion!

-Mark
Hi Mark,
I bought a replacement nickel clip from DFD. Hopefully it will fit. It was $1.99 plus shipping
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-04-2020, 11:07 AM
idrum4fun idrum4fun is offline
Vintage Drum Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,592
Default Re: Need a Nickel Rim Clip For Vintage Slingy Snare

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshireen View Post
Hi Mark,
I bought a replacement nickel clip from DFD. Hopefully it will fit. It was $1.99 plus shipping
Hi Ken!

Glad you found what you were looking for!

-Mark
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2009 VSDwebdesign