Vintage Drum Forum the best vintage drum forum on the Internet - Vintage Drum History - Vintage Drum Questions

Go Back   Vintage Drum Forum > General Drum Questions

View Poll Results: What vintage drums will go up in value this year?
Slingerland 4 30.77%
Premier 2 15.38%
Gretsch 0 0%
Bacon/ other 7 53.85%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-03-2012, 07:42 AM
bunnyman bunnyman is offline
Vintage Drum Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 1,829
Default Last poll of the week

What vintage drums will go up in value this year?
__________________
Yeah- I'm THAT guy!!!

Dead dogs like rusty fire hydrants!!!
  #2  
Old 02-03-2012, 07:45 AM
stu_p stu_p is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 77
Default Re: Last poll of the week

Is your last name ap or Rasmussen. Dude you put up a lot of polls.
  #3  
Old 02-03-2012, 07:50 AM
OddBall OddBall is offline
Vintage Drum Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Boston MA.
Posts: 6,021
Default Re: Last poll of the week

Anything Phonic !!
__________________
It`s a drum,.....Hit It !!

.....76/#XK9207 Phonic Sound Machine D454/D-505 snares !i
  #4  
Old 02-03-2012, 08:11 AM
RogerSling RogerSling is offline
Vintage Drum Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,918
Default Re: Last poll of the week

Slingerland. This poll was unnecessary as this particular discussion was already addressed in another thread.
__________________
What Would You Do
  #5  
Old 02-03-2012, 08:40 AM
bunnyman bunnyman is offline
Vintage Drum Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 1,829
Default Re: Last poll of the week

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerSling View Post
Slingerland. This poll was unnecessary as this particular discussion was already addressed in another thread.
Guess I missed that one.

So, as it stands, for me and possibly others, it isn't unnecessary. And if it does prove superfluous, then it will languish on page three by the end of the day.
__________________
Yeah- I'm THAT guy!!!

Dead dogs like rusty fire hydrants!!!
  #6  
Old 02-03-2012, 08:41 AM
bunnyman bunnyman is offline
Vintage Drum Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 1,829
Default Re: Last poll of the week

Quote:
Originally Posted by stu_p View Post
Is your last name ap or Rasmussen. Dude you put up a lot of polls.
Just a finger on the pulse of the drum world.
__________________
Yeah- I'm THAT guy!!!

Dead dogs like rusty fire hydrants!!!
  #7  
Old 02-03-2012, 09:06 AM
RogerSling RogerSling is offline
Vintage Drum Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,918
Default Re: Last poll of the week

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyman View Post
Guess I missed that one.

So, as it stands, for me and possibly others, it isn't unnecessary. And if it does prove superfluous, then it will languish on page three by the end of the day.
It's not a big deal. Seriously.
We had run through this one in a couple of threads towards the middle and end of last year. Goodness knows there are repeat threads on here. This particular subject will resurface again within six months. It's the nature of people to not want to work for knowledge. Some do not have the time or the energy to utilize the search function.
__________________
What Would You Do
  #8  
Old 02-03-2012, 09:14 AM
bunnyman bunnyman is offline
Vintage Drum Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 1,829
Default Re: Last poll of the week

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerSling View Post
It's not a big deal. Seriously.
We had run through this one in a couple of threads towards the middle and end of last year. Goodness knows there are repeat threads on here. This particular subject will resurface again within six months. It's the nature of people to not want to work for knowledge. Some do not have the time or the energy to utilize the search function.
Buying trends tend to change in six month periods. Let's face it, if someone becomes insanely famous, a star from the past becomes suddenly in vogue or a particular artist's tenure with a certain brand is of particular interest at the moment, that can affect the current market value. We wouldn't sell gold based on the value of six years back, right?

The search function is actually pretty good on this site. And yes, people want quick answers.

But yeah- I want today's opinion.
__________________
Yeah- I'm THAT guy!!!

Dead dogs like rusty fire hydrants!!!
  #9  
Old 02-03-2012, 09:34 AM
stu_p stu_p is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 77
Default Re: Last poll of the week

If you searched like Rogersling said, you'd know it was going to be Slingerland.
  #10  
Old 02-03-2012, 10:00 AM
bunnyman bunnyman is offline
Vintage Drum Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 1,829
Default Re: Last poll of the week

Quote:
Originally Posted by stu_p View Post
If you searched like Rogersling said, you'd know it was going to be Slingerland.
Stu, take a chill pill, mate!!!

Judging by the reception of this poll, my predictions will be spot on.
__________________
Yeah- I'm THAT guy!!!

Dead dogs like rusty fire hydrants!!!
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2009 VSDwebdesign