Old 10-03-2020, 11:53 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Hello......Is This Thing Working?
JCCabinets/Jeff .. slingerfan .. delboydrums .. leedybdp!

THANKS for the comments and kind words lads! As mentioned, GLAD you are all here, contribute, and enjoy the VDF! Some nice suggestions as well! Next chat I have with David I'll look into and revisit the upgrade. If I have any NEW information I shall post up! In the interim, carrion!, er ... carry on! ( that has always cracked me up, but then again, I am easily amused! ) <smile!>

Tommyp
Old 10-03-2020, 12:45 PM
Vintage Drum Guru

Lol me too
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Old 10-05-2020, 06:18 AM
DrumBob

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Lugs View Post
Ironic...This place has been provided free of charge for over 15 years...thousands of posts over that time. Thousands of questions asked/answered....thousands of pictures posted...videos...etc. And now, after all this time, some ingrate comes along and tries to cast blame on the owner for not caring...wow.

We are all in an extremely small and specialized segment of the musical instrument world and lots of knowledge has been given out to people already. Once questions have been answered and people have been educated, they often don't come back. The "regulars" remain...just in case...but the growing lack of interest in vintage drums isn't the owner's fault. It's just the way things have evolved.

What have you done to help the forum, Drumbob? How much money have you contributed to the site? Nothing? And yet, here you are, using this place to plug your book with every post.
Take a hike, pal. I've offered and given my years of knowledge freely here for as long as I've been a member. What have you done?
Old 10-05-2020, 05:02 PM
Vintage Drum Guru

In 15+ years of this wonderful forum, I have never put anyone on my ignore list....until now.

"Nietzsche is dead." -God