Vintage Drum Forum the best vintage drum forum on the Internet - Vintage Drum History - Vintage Drum Questions

Go Back   Vintage Drum Forum > For Sale

Old 07-17-2017, 05:22 PM
Vintage Drum Guru

Default For Sale: Nice Ludwig 1123 (Ringo) Spurlock Hi Hat Stand

This is a very nice Ludwig Spur-Lok 1123 flat base hi hat stand. I've had a few of these and this particular one is my personal stand that I've been playing for the last few years. Has a nice smooth action and looks great. These were made for a very short period in the early 60's. Ringo played one of these for years. These are the first of the Spur-Lok stands and the only one in flat base configuration. It is a clean example and is ready to use. The board shows average/minimal wear. The rubber stem on the hi hat seat is often cracked and missing on these. This has a new replacement model that also has the lower hat tilter. Also includes a new replacement hi hat clutch as well. This one does include the strap and ball bearing underneath as they are almost always missing. They are used to secure the pedal rod to the base. Has both original wing nuts. The top rod is original and in nice condition. Includes original memory lock clamp as well.

Please feel free to pm me here or email to mikelayton@bellsouth.net if you have any questions. Thank you!

$195 Shipped and Insured US48. Actual shipping price anywhere else. International welcome.

Mike
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1123 inside.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	111037   Click image for larger version

Name:	1123 top section inside.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	111038   Click image for larger version

Name:	1123 center section inside.jpg