Old 09-14-2006, 11:04 PM
Administrator

Default Sept 13, 2006 - What Happened??
What started as a project to build the main web site has turned into part time job in other areas. Some of you might know I have owned a retail/internet business for 10 years and recently I had to plan a move to a new location and secure another 10 year lease. The move will be in two months in stages with the heavier equipment moving in late Oct.

This is a substantial move because it is a food based business and that requires more then normal planning with the health department, inspectors etc... Yadda, Yadda

Job two is an Ebay business which has taken on a life of its own and I sell for a variety of people. This I do because the other business has slow times and my employees can also run the shop. The new space has a room just for Ebay

Job three is building web sites for people. I just finished this site for an Amish Furniture company. click here I probably have about 10 this year so far.

Job four is being a webmaster for not only my three sites, but 7 other websites. Those are jobs when duty calls I handle things.

Job five is being a dad and that is the most important and I take that very serious. So when I get home from the time they go to bed we are together. Once in bed I do all of the web site stuff. I also watch them all day Saturday and it is a blast being a dad.

So what happened to updates to my site??? Well, time has not permitted and I do not see any changes until after Nov 1. I check and answer questions on the forum all day and later in the evening and it is keeping me in touch with the site.

So with that said if anyone has asked for parts or drum stuff and I did not get back, I'm sorry about that and I rarely drop the ball when it comes to that stuff.

At this point I think I have about 20 balls around my feet that I keep tripping on.

Thanks and more later..

David
Webmaster

Last edited by Webmaster; 09-15-2006 at 01:01 PM.
Old 09-16-2006, 09:13 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Sept 13, 2006 - What Happened??
20 balls David???!!! And down around your feet???!!! Wow, and I only have two, although they are located in a more northernly direction. HA!!!!!!!!!!

Just a bit of levity for 'ya! I can only imagine all the stuff that you have to balance every day... But hey, it's a fabulous site and an excellent forum. We are all very fortunate to have such a dedicated webmaster, and nice guy to boot. Best of luck with the move to the new digs... and the continued success!

Tommyp