Old 12-23-2007, 11:28 PM
Administrator

Default Dec 23, 2007 - Bass Drum Pedals
I just added three new pedals to the bass drum pedal page. The Ludwig Junior Bass Drum Pedal, The Leedy X-L Bass Drum Pedal and the ever popular Rogers Swivomatic Bass Drum Pedal...

We now have 43 pedals on that page and I'm waiting for another 20 or so to photograph.... I think that makes it the largest collection of pedals in the world on the Internet!!!

Click Here...

David

The updates have been slow coming, but I do have a few larger projects on the back burner which when they come out will be very interesting and unique to vintage drums and their history...

Last edited by Webmaster; 05-01-2008 at 12:27 AM.
Old 12-24-2007, 09:05 PM
Vintage Drum Guru

Default Re: Dec 23, 2007 - Bass Drum Pedals
Hi David,
Here's 3 more for your thread...left to right: 1. L&L Artgold...2. George Stone...3. Ludwig Super-Speed...Happy Holidays!

Mike Curotto
Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by Mike Curotto; 12-24-2007 at 09:07 PM.
Old 12-25-2007, 01:45 AM
Administrator

It would be great to get those in my hands! Maybe I can shoot them during the drum show at my shop???

I could ship them back and or try and get them done that Saturday...

Let me know

David
Old 09-18-2021, 02:43 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
I just added three new pedals to the bass drum pedal page. The Ludwig Junior Bass Drum Pedal, The Leedy X-L Bass Drum Pedal and the ever popular Rogers Swivomatic Bass Drum Pedal...

We now have 43 pedals on that page and I'm waiting for another 20 or so to photograph.... I think that makes it the largest collection of pedals in the world on the Internet!!!

Click Here...

David

The updates have been slow coming, but I do have a few larger projects on the back burner which when they come out will be very interesting and unique to vintage drums and their history...
Hi, I know this is a really old post. You have this pedal on your site. Do you know who has it? It’s the second edition. I have the first edition. I’d like to know! Thanx, SAZ.
Attached Thumbnails