Vintage Drum Forum the best vintage drum forum on the Internet - Vintage Drum History - Vintage Drum Questions

Go Back   Vintage Drum Forum > For Sale

Old 12-30-2010, 01:05 PM

Default 1970's Olympic Europa kit

Hi, if anybody out theres interested ive a 1970's Olympic Europa kit 4pce, 20"BD, 12" Mtd Tom,14" FT and 14"matching snare..all finished in original Blue Swirl wrap...The kit was in someones bedroom for years and is as good as pristine as you could get, beautiful chrome, original Everplay heads and BD head with Olympic by Premier logo..the kit has a full set of original hardware all in excellent condition, lovely chrome, snare stand, hi-hat, BD mounted Cymbal holder and mtd Tom arm, also correct red covered drum throne, BD pedal etc..Also included are a set of age related Zyn cymbals incl hi-hats, Zyn crash cymbal and a Zyn ride cymbal..This is like a time warp kit, its really something special in this condition and although it may never command the sort of money that say a similar aged Ludwig may, it still deserves a place in British drumming history and would be great for a collector..Im open to sensible offers/enquiries. prefer UK only tho shipping abroad is acceptable at buyers expense etc...Feel free to e-mail me on steveb51@hotmail.co.uk..

Last edited by harleytech51; 12-30-2010 at 01:41 PM. Reason: bad spelling
Old 01-02-2011, 05:07 PM
Contributing Member

Default Re: 1970's Olympic Europa kit

could you please post some pics?
Old 01-05-2011, 01:40 PM

Default Re: 1970's Olympic Europa kit

Hi, yes i will indeed try to do this soon for you, i do have trouble with putting pics on here for some reason but if you send me your e-mail address i could mail them to you...mine is steveb51@hotmail.co.uk..Thanks