I am converting a 15x12 slingerland marcher into a bass drum for some xmas jazz gigs coming up for the holiday seasons. I am in need or 2 wooden 15 inch snare hoops OR bass drum hoops. I do not care about the color , brand, or age of them.
WTB ANY BRAND 15 inch wood snare hoops OR bass drum hoops
Posted on 11 years ago
#1
Posts: 175
Threads: 31
Loading...
Bump. Still looking for a 15 inch marcher with wood hoops or just the 15 inch hoops.
Posted on 11 years ago
#2
Posts: 960
Threads: 138
Loading...
Have them. Please email me at [email]surface.n@maplan.com[/email] for photos.
Thanks
Nevin
Posted on 11 years ago
#3
Posts: 175
Threads: 31
Loading...
[QUOTE=surface;328053]Have them. Please email me at [email]surface.n@maplan.com[/email] for photos.
Thanks
Nevin[/QUOTE
Pm sent
Posted on 11 years ago
#4
Posted on 11 years ago
#5
- Share
- Report