Thread: Seller Feedback
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 10:30 AM

Default Re: Seller Feedback

Thanks, this is a great idea guys. I've managed to sell some items on VDF and have made some good contacts. I just wanted to list some feedback for the buyers that I've dealt with. Hope you don't mind that I'm coming from the other direction.

Gelight: Gordon was a pleasure to deal with. Sold him a Formula 602 crash. Fast payment and cool communication on the phone. Thanks Gordon.

Landen Larry: Sold him a hoop. Quick payment. Much appreciated!

BunnyMan: We traded a couple of Slingerland drums. I got a blue glass glitter Artist out of the deal. Great transaction. Since sold it to fund a solid shell Artist (on its way). This is what started my passion for Slingerland snares. Thanks Doug!

Shawn M: Sold him a COB Krupa. Great transaction. I've tipped him on a craigslist deal and I know he would do the same for me. Since he lives in St. Louis, I know we'll be buds. Thanks Shawn and looking forward to this Sunday's drum hang!!!!!!

MVLBS: Bought a fantastic Gretsch RB kit from Classic Vintage Drums. Great packing and transaction. Much appreciated.

Rillow64: Sold my sexy 60's Ludwig Pioneer to Cam. Fast payment and excellent communication. Drum is on its way. Thanks Cam.

Last edited by Gravy; 07-06-2012 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Added more excellent transactions.