Vintage Drum Forum

Vintage Drum Forum (http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/index.php)
-   Vintage Non-USA drums (http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My 60's Star Kit !! (http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=52990)

Albertsdrumming 10-18-2015 06:52 PM

My 60's Star Kit !!
 
3 Attachment(s)
I picked this up the other day and I would like to find another matching tom or floor tom !! Does any one know the name of the wrap ??? You can also e-mail me @ albertsdrumming@gmail.com I have never seen a virgin bass drum from the 60's !!

grantro 10-18-2015 07:43 PM

Re: My 60's Star Kit !!
 
Fantasia pearl is the name of the wrap...Nice find!!

Cheers

teverson-sr 10-18-2015 07:52 PM

Re: My 60's Star Kit !!
 
I have never seen a double tom stand from that time period. And a virgin bass drum. This has to be half a double bass set.

Drummerjohn333 10-19-2015 01:41 AM

Re: My 60's Star Kit !!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by teverson-sr (Post 365275)
I have never seen a double tom stand from that time period. And a virgin bass drum. This has to be half a double bass set.

That cymbal stand is indeed the real deal Star.

Kenwood 10-19-2015 07:38 AM

Re: My 60's Star Kit !!
 
Hello Albertsdrumming
I love those drums and yes indeed they are half of a double bass kit
There was a complete double bass "Lido Supreme" kit
in that same Fantasia pearl wrap just recently on the Bay or maybe Craig's list?

In fact, it may still be available as the price was pretty steep on them

Awesome score Good Luck with them

Albertsdrumming 10-22-2015 10:13 PM

Re: My 60's Star Kit !!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by grantro (Post 365274)
Fantasia pearl is the name of the wrap...Nice find!!

Cheers

Thanks !! Now to find the matching floor tom !!

Albertsdrumming 10-22-2015 10:15 PM

Re: My 60's Star Kit !!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by teverson-sr (Post 365275)
I have never seen a double tom stand from that time period. And a virgin bass drum. This has to be half a double bass set.

Thanks !! I have never seen a virgin bass drum from the 60's !! I am trying to find a matching floor tom !!

Albertsdrumming 10-22-2015 10:17 PM

Re: My 60's Star Kit !!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenwood (Post 365304)
Hello Albertsdrumming
I love those drums and yes indeed they are half of a double bass kit
There was a complete double bass "Lido Supreme" kit
in that same Fantasia pearl wrap just recently on the Bay or maybe Craig's list?

In fact, it may still be available as the price was pretty steep on them

Awesome score Good Luck with them

Thanks ! I have to find a matching floor tom !!

R.Adam McHugh 10-22-2015 10:46 PM

Re: My 60's Star Kit !!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drummerjohn333 (Post 365293)
That cymbal stand is indeed the real deal Star.

What cymbal stand? I assume you're referring to the design of the legs of the double tom stand. Is that what you meant?

Albertsdrumming 10-22-2015 10:50 PM

Re: My 60's Star Kit !!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenwood (Post 365304)
Hello Albertsdrumming
I love those drums and yes indeed they are half of a double bass kit
There was a complete double bass "Lido Supreme" kit
in that same Fantasia pearl wrap just recently on the Bay or maybe Craig's list?

In fact, it may still be available as the price was pretty steep on them

Awesome score Good Luck with them

Hi,thanks !! If you find the ad ,please e-mail it to me !! albertsdrumming@gmail.com !!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2009 VSDwebdesign