Vintage Drum Forum

Vintage Drum Forum (http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/index.php)
-   DRUM IMAGE GALLERY (http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   60's Sonor Teardropís (http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=63628)

Albertsdrumming 11-16-2018 04:58 PM

60's Sonor Teardropís
 
5 Attachment(s)
I just got this 60's Sonor 5 piece set and the sizes are 12,13,14 and 20",plus the snare is 14 x 3 !! Here some pictures of them !! I believe the snare is a Sonor D422 Super extra wmp ?? I will get better pictures !

Does anyone know the color of the wrap ??

Gilnar 11-17-2018 08:25 AM

Re: 60's Sonor Teardropís
 
Very nice kit! I think the color is White Oyster - or that's what I call it...

Albertsdrumming 11-18-2018 08:09 PM

Re: 60's Sonor Teardropís
 
3 Attachment(s)
Attachment 122536

Attachment 122537

Attachment 122538
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilnar (Post 440562)
Very nice kit! I think the color is White Oyster - or that's what I call it...


Do you know as to where I can get parts for it !!! I also new strands for the snare .

grantro 11-18-2018 08:13 PM

Re: 60's Sonor Teardropís
 
Try contacting Nick Hopkins...He may have what you are looking for...

Cheers

Albertsdrumming 11-19-2018 12:17 PM

Re: 60's Sonor Teardropís
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by grantro (Post 440665)
Try contacting Nick Hopkins...He may have what you are looking for...

Cheers

Hi,Nick doesn't have any !!

vintagemore2000 11-23-2018 03:31 PM

Re: 60's Sonor Teardropís
 
Very cool kit !!

Albertsdrumming 11-23-2018 11:38 PM

Re: 60's Sonor Teardropís
 
Does anyone know as to where I can find the strands for my snare ?? I need 16" long

grantro 11-23-2018 11:48 PM

Re: 60's Sonor Teardropís
 
Have you checked the Sonormuseum website yet?

Cheers

Morgatto 11-25-2018 04:55 AM

Re: 60's Sonor Teardropís
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Albertsdrumming (Post 440876)
Does anyone know as to where I can find the strands for my snare ?? I need 16" long

Hi.
You can try asking St drums https://stdrums.de/ and Ingo Winterberg's Trixon Page http://www.trixondrums.de/ , both in Germany. The 3rd option is checking regularly https://www.ebay.de/ and ask seller if he/she sends overseas. Good look. Nice score, BTW.

Albertsdrumming 11-25-2018 08:13 PM

Re: 60's Sonor Teardropís
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgatto (Post 440912)
Hi.
You can try asking St drums https://stdrums.de/ and Ingo Winterberg's Trixon Page http://www.trixondrums.de/ , both in Germany. The 3rd option is checking regularly https://www.ebay.de/ and ask seller if he/she sends overseas. Good look. Nice score, BTW.

Thanks,for the info !! Waiting to here back from Nick about the strands ,

Al


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2009 VSDwebdesign